The following is a statement from the family of Yeardley Love. “We miss Yeardley so very much and will work constantly to honor her bequest. It is actually devastating to wake each day and realize she is now not here. Her bright, good future was stolen from us all. Yeardley’s contagious grin, kind spirit and delicate touch have left this world but we all know heaven now has an angel unlike any other. We won't ever be in a position to satisfactorily thank everybody for their outpouring of love, support and prayers. They have given us the will to continue and we are eternally thankful to each and every one of them.
We have faith in the justice system and trust that the truth will prevail.”
- Sharon and Lexie Love
- New Novel Challenges The Notion That Relations Are Complex
- Best Practices In Employee Rewards And Recognition Found In I Love Rewards Online Resource Center
- Top 3 Reasons Americans Are Moving Towards Interracial Dating For Their Relationship Wishes
- Hilton Head Vacation Rentals Not Only “Likes” Video, They “Love” It!
- Floral Industry Expert Abner Maldonado Appears On The Mummy Love Show Tues., May 3rd For Mother’s Day
- Author’s New Book Provokes Powerful Family Love And Connection
- Arbor Networks Announces Strategic Reseller Relationship In Russia With Netwell