The following is a statement from the family of Yeardley Love. “We miss Yeardley so very much and will work constantly to honor her bequest. It is actually devastating to wake each day and realize she is now not here. Her bright, good future was stolen from us all. Yeardley’s contagious grin, kind spirit and delicate touch have left this world but we all know heaven now has an angel unlike any other. We won't ever be in a position to satisfactorily thank everybody for their outpouring of love, support and prayers. They have given us the will to continue and we are eternally thankful to each and every one of them.
We have faith in the justice system and trust that the truth will prevail.”
- Sharon and Lexie Love
- Social Media Campaign Fuels ‘Labor Of Love’, Songs Celebrating A Mother’s Love
- Louis C. Ramirez Writes “The Gift Of Life & Love,” A Trip To Perfection And Purity
- Want To Build Healthy Relationships With The Men And Women In Your Life? It’s Simpler (And More Fun) Than You Suspect :- romance.
- Elizabeth Taylor’s Teen Love Letters And The Saul Goodman Collection Star In The RR Auction Remarkable Vintage Hollywood Auction
- Long Distance Love
- Athletic Trainers’ Society Of New Jersey And The Rehberg Konin Group Forge Relationship To Plug Concussion Education
- Earth Day Special Report : Green Singles Find Love Online