The following is a statement from the family of Yeardley Love. “We miss Yeardley so very much and will work constantly to honor her bequest. It is actually devastating to wake each day and realize she is now not here. Her bright, good future was stolen from us all. Yeardley’s contagious grin, kind spirit and delicate touch have left this world but we all know heaven now has an angel unlike any other. We won't ever be in a position to satisfactorily thank everybody for their outpouring of love, support and prayers. They have given us the will to continue and we are eternally thankful to each and every one of them.
We have faith in the justice system and trust that the truth will prevail.”
- Sharon and Lexie Love
- Dating Factory Has Launched DatingFactory – Japan’s First White Label Dating Platform.
- I Like Rewards Named As Finalist In Five 2015 American Business Awards Classes
- Writer Releases 4th Funny Book About Relationships – $2.99 On Amazon’s Kindle
- President And GENERAL MANAGER Of Hayes, Incorporated. Discusses The Burden Of Alzheimer’s Disease On Life Love & Health
- Popular Blogger Teaches Christian Girls To Like Their Bodies
- May Is Family Wellbeing Month : How Folks Can Brace Family Relations, Even During Divorce
- Wanted : Couples To ‘Road Test’ And Fine-tune A New Guide To Successful Relationships